Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Yumminess



So I decided to do Dry July. That is: not drinking alcohol for the month of July.
Easy for some, hard for others. If you know me, you'll know that I fall into the latter group.

I'm doing it to be free of alcohol for a month, to be healthy, to prove to myself I can and to
raise money for a good cause. The donations go towards adults living with cancer
all over Australia.

If you'd like to make a donation go here. Please do if you got a spare couple of bucks, its for a good cause!






Sweets & Treats

And now, simply because food is amazing I'm dedicating the rest of this post
to pretty, yummy food. Enjoy.


















A question for you:
If you could choose any one of these treats to have right now which one
would it be?


I think I'd have to go for those waffles strawberries and ice cream drizzled with melted chocolate.
Yummmmmmm (thank god i have a mars bar with me right now ;) )


x

3 comments:

  1. I'd have any one of them! especially the fruit ones =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waffles strawberries and ice cream drizzled with melted chocolate does sound delicious! Also that's awesome what you are doing for July :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum yum yum...why did I make this blog post? haha its like torture for anyone trying to be healthy..but delicious torture!
    Dry july will be a challenge but thanks =)! starts tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete