Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy

Yes I am :)
I worked out how to put a video on my blog! (it was embarrassingly easy)
But now I can show you all the videos I'd been wanting to post..

But Firstly..

This is for Narty

Love you x

Now to some awesome videos and music
..
Such pretty song, and such a peaceful video


If you've ever wanted to live in a tree..


(This is the video I tried to post yesterday) love the song and the video


Relator by Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johannson. I never knew she could sing but she has a pretty vintage-sounding voice..

Jim Wright Shoots Pete Yorn Music Video from BERNSTEIN & ANDRIULLI on Vimeo.


Golden Hour

Such beautiful photographs..





Photos by Peter VanBeever, John Mulligan. Fashion Design by Kate Towers

Images sourced from KateTowers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment