Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Instead of uni work..

I've been avoiding my uni work all day and only gotten a tiny bit done..it'll be a late one for me tonight!

But to more important matters..

Weird is everything..




Peacock Chair



Its an antique chair fitted with peacock feathers that fan out when built-in sensors sense a person sitting in it...I want one.

The peacock chair was created by Design firm Interactive Spaces, LLC.

Houses Gone Wild

I love these photos of nature taking back over where it once was.



And these 'Ghost Buildings' that have been half demolished leaving behind an imprint of what once was.




images sourced from dornob.com

Iron & Wine video clip

I still havn't learnt how to get a video from youtube straight onto my post, (any tips?)
but you should watch this video clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd-A-iiPoLg
-Its sweet and summery and cute and pretty and original.

Pretty Pictures for Inspiration


confetti face


pretty drawings



Where I'd love to be right now

tangled grass and legs and sunshine

all sourced from imgfave.com (i can spend hours on there!)




So i better finally get back to the uni work, and actually get some done this time (hopefully)



Random Fact

my sister loves octopuses

Random Fact 2

I am currently choking from stuffing too many maltesers in my mouth (but they still taste good)

Random Fact 3



:)

Bye Now!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment