Monday, February 8, 2010

Ebay addiction + Latest Inspirations


I've been a bit of an ebay addict these last few days, and I now have 2 very exciting things on there way. One is a polaroid camera a 600 model..I just can't wait to get my hands on it and get snapping. There's something really fun about having an instant photo in your hands and having to be careful with the photos you take - instead of shooting hundreds a night. (The film is pretty expensive these days!)

The second thing is a new portrait lens. Finally I have purchased my own lens, and this will actually be my first lens too. I've been borrowing my brothers and uni's for a long time now and finally worked out which lens's I want to buy. I'm very excited about this so I can get shooting and get some portfolio work done.

Sarah Hermans
Just discovered her work, and Im finding it so inspiring. She has a beautiful style and her images tell so many little stories.


























Thats all for today.
I'd love to know if this post got you inspired..or even if you just found it interesting. Let me know by clicking one of the boxes below or leaving a comment. =)

Peace.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment