Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Polaroid Crazy

I'm so excited - my polaroid camera came in the mail today!

After some trouble getting it working I managed to take a photo...of the roof.

But I'm just so glad it worked. I've already got one awesome looking polaroid of me, potatoe patty and ropplepon renata during a delightful fence meeting.
I'm so happy that patty has returned!

Here are some amazing polaroids by Lina Scheynius from her polaroid100project.















I'm so inspired by these, can't wait to take some of my own pretty polaroids!

xo



Tell me what you think of this post below with a reaction / comment...

2 comments:

  1. hehe why dont you put that great polaroid you took of yourself up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we can both agree that polaroid is not blog worthy :P

    ReplyDelete