Wednesday, November 18, 2009

change.

Lots of changes coming my way, I start a new job on monday, which is a full time but temporary position as a photographer for my uni. I've never worked full time before, so it's going to be challenging but I can't wait to start.

Im a little scared of how this will change my photography style, as it will be photographing the interiors of rooms on all campuses for an online booking system. This is completely different to my current love of fashion and portrait photography. I think I'll feel the need to keep myself inspired a lot over the next 8 weeks so expect to see lots and lots of inspiration on here.

I have done a couple of studio shoots over the last week, I'll show you my favorite shots in the next post. (I havn't had time to choose or edit them yet!)


Love this dreamy photography..


Awesome old furniture outside in the grass


Lovely soft tones

Amazing Green

Pretty freckles


Above photo's are by Peter Van Beever (click for link)








Above photos are by Rockie Nolan

3 comments:

  1. i really like the one with the girl in thewhite dress and the indian dream catcher hanging in the tree! but they are ALL nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting the job! :) I knew you'd get it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like these pics

    ReplyDelete