Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Inspired Little Me

I'm finally organising a shoot for Friday and hopefully another 2 next week, all in studio to go towards my portfolio. My brain is just bursting with ideas since I havn't been able to do an elaborate shoot for a while, and I don't know where to begin with the ideas..I'm probably going to concentrate on creating some interesting lighting while I can still use the uni studios and leave the crazy styling stuff I've got in mind for location shoots in the weeks to come.
So many ideas, so little time!

Today i find my inspiration in light..


















Until next time.
xo

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures, I saved a few for my reference images :D
    Hope the shoots go well would love to see the pictures and really want to work with you again soon, Tuesday was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chels :) I'll put them up on facebook if I get some good shots..fingers crossed!
    Tues was heaps of fun, we should work together soon! Im going to be shooting a lot to build up my port so let me know when u want too :) xo

    ReplyDelete